- Growing African chances: interest-based way of supporting high-potential African start-ups. We will not fund/subsidize non-African subsidiaries
- Value creation: the investment target supports the non-discriminating, free, fair and both economically and socially value creating development of the local/regional/national society and economy
- Return on investment: achieving mid-term return, which is competitive to European VC investments at the minimum
- Promoting efficiency: raising awareness towards African ventures and innovation as a contra-reaction to misallocated development aid
- Diversification and leverage: offering the opportunity to invest in thoroughly selected companies in emerging/developing markets. Comparably small investment amount are over-proportionally effective.